Friday 22 May 2015

Healthy Smoothie!

Hey guys!

I made myself a nice healthy smoothie and I decided to share it with you all!  I went for a mango and passion fruit combination with a little bit of orange and lime juice added just to make it a nice consistency.  Making this smoothie is so super easy - anyone can do it!  

I scooped the seeds from two passion fruits and pushed them around in a sieve (this is an added step really, I just don't like the seeds so push the juice through and bin the seeds) then left them to sit over a bowl to drip as I chopped up half a mango.  Then I popped the mango, passion fruit juice and some ice into a blender cup with a splash of orange and lime juice (if you really wanted to you could squeeze your own orange and lime) and whizzed it all up.  That's it!  Super easy and really tasty!





Let me know if you make your own!  What's your favourite flavour of smoothie?

robynisabella x

No comments:

Post a Comment