Wednesday 13 May 2015

Day Trip to the Cinema

Hey guys!



Today my friend Laura came and picked me up and we went on a little road trip to Braehead shopping centre.  We had planned a couple of weeks ago to go up today because we both had a day off at the same time and we both wanted to see Cinderella in the cinema (neither of our boyfriends were keen to accompany us)  and she had a discount voucher.  

Before we went to the cinema we decided to run into Braehead and get some food.  My friend is super discount and offer savvy so she suggested we go to Prezzo because she had an app that gave us 30% mains in there.  Prezzo is a nice little Italian and it's in a really nice spot of the food court.  In terms of the options they weren't that great for vegetarians but really lovely options for everyone else.  I say that but it is a little unfair - I am one of those awkward vegetarians that doesn't like mushrooms - so really they did have a good choice, it just seemed that all the vegetarian dishes heavily featured mushroom or were so plain and boring and I just wanted something a little more adventurous for some reason - alas I went for a margarita pizza.  I know, super adventurous but honestly nothing else appealed to me.  My friend went for bolognese and it looked delicious.

Once we finished our food we ran over to Xscape (now called something else but it always has been and always will be Xscape to me and honestly I can't remember what it's called now) to catch Cinderella in the cinema.  We actually had plenty of time once we got there which I loved because that meant we had plenty of time to get popcorn and drinks and we would catch all the trailers which I really enjoy.  I went for a tango ice blast (both flavours mixed of course) because it is my all time favourite and I don't think I could go to the cinema without getting one.  Laura went for a coke I think.  

The film starts with the new Frozen short which I was so excited about because I didn't realise it would show before Cinderella.  It's really cute and if you haven't seen it I would suggest you look it up.  Cinderella was pretty good but I think I would have liked it to follow the Disney animation a little more closely -  I did like that the mice didn't talk though it made it more realistic, but they should have been featured more in my opinion.  If you like cheesy films, you'll like this and you should go and see it.

Afterwards we went and did a little shopping.  I didn't get much but what I did get I'll show you all on Monday so stay tuned for that!  Have you seen Cinderella?  What did you think of it?

robynisabella x


No comments:

Post a Comment