Thursday 28 May 2015

Follow me!

Hey guys!

So the past couple days I've just been trying to relax and have a little me time hence the lack of yesterdays post.  It's important sometimes to just take a little time out and rejuvenate.  Alas the pull of my blog has drawn me in and I decided I wanted to share with you guys anyway.  I've not really got anything prepared for this post so I thought I'd just shamelessly plug all my other social media outlets.  I don't really post on some of them but I'm working on it - twitter being a prime example.  I just don't have followers so I don't really post, but if I share with all of you lovelies hopefully that will change.

So here we go guys - if you didn't know already here is a list of all my social media:

Twitter: @robynisabella_x
Vine: robynisabella
YouNow: robynisabella (I haven't used this yet but I think I might start broadcasting tomorrow - so far it looks like mostly younger kids but hey ho why not!?)

So I thinkkk that is everything!  I'll probably put a few of them into my description bar for a later date but yeah you should all go follow me!

Sorry for the sucky post and lack of time keeping so far this week.  Back to normal tomorrow and I'll try have more organised for next week!  Love you all!

robynisabella x

No comments:

Post a Comment