Monday 6 April 2015

Travel Makeup

Hey guys!

Today is my first 'Makeup Monday' and really my first post!  I still haven't got an SD card for my camera because they're quite pricey and I am unfortunately quite poor this month - so we'll just have to wait for that!  But that could be a whole month away and I just can't wait that long so I've taken some snaps with my iphone.  Hopefully the quality is okay for you guys!  

Before we get started I just want to say that I am a total beginner when it comes to makeup but it is something I love and that's why I wanted to include makeup on my blog.  I'll probably learn a lot more about makeup from you guys - and I think that's great!

So lets get started!  Today I'm heading off to my boyfriends family home and that means packing a travel bag.  I would go into everything that I'm taking but I think I'll save that for another post some day.  For now we'll be looking at the essential makeup items I like to take with me when I'm in a rush and don't have much time to think about what I'm packing.


This is my little makeup bag that I take whenever I am going visiting someone.  I think it was originally my boyfriends but I stole it because it's a good size and zips up to keep everything safe!


In there I keep this little selection (except the wipes they were just there to hold everything up - but I take them with me too in my big bag!).  Here I have my products that I use everyday without fail.  As you can see they are well used and it's really about time I bought some more!  Going across the back row and then into the products at the front I have my bronzer, foundation, concealer, mascara, lipstick, powder, blusher and gel eyeliner.  I would normally have a lip liner in there but mine ran out the other day.  I'll leave details on all the products featured at the end of this post.



Moving on we have my little collection of brushes - I bought them all at the same time and they came with that neat little travel case.  I really like that travel case because it keeps my brushes safe on the move and I always know where to find them - there's no digging around in my bag full of makeup to get them.  My bag is usually full with a lot more than shown above - but I don't take everything with me on my travels.



My trusty naked pallet comes with me everywhere.  It's so handy to just throw in my big bag and there are so many colours that really you can create a lot of different looks.  I suppose I should really have a smaller pallet for my travels but for now this one does me fine - it's totally not because I can't afford any new ones...  haha!  So overall that is what I take with me on my travels.  

As a side note I don't know why I have so many Rimmel products - I didn't collect them on purpose haha!  I hope you found this interesting!  Please leave a comment and follow if you'd like to see more from me!  

What products do you take with you when you go travelling?

robynisabella x

The products featured in this post are:
B. Sculpted Contour Kit 082 Medium (I use that for my bronzer), Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation 100 Ivory, Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (I couldn't see the colour on this one - probably ivory), Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara with argan oil in black (I love this mascara so much!  I'll probably do a post on it), Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick 077 Asia, Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder 001 Transparent, Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush 050 Live Pink, Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 08 Black Gold, Real Techniques Travel Case, Real Techniques Contour Brush, Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush, Real Techniques Detailer Brush, Real Techniques Buffing Brush & finally Urban Decay's Naked 2 Pallet.  (plus Asda Little Angels Sensitive Cotton Soft Baby Wipes)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    http://acciovictoria.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award.html
    P.S love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw wow thank you so much! I went over and read your blog post and it's such a good idea! I'll post my response for my 'What's On Wednesday' next Wednesday :)! I'll comment on your post once it's up x

      Delete