Monday 27 April 2015

My Latest Wish List

Hey guys!

Today I am going to share with you some makeup items that I have been adding to my wish list.  A lot of the things I probably won't be able to afford for a while because as you all know I am planning to just buy one or two things per month but you never know I might feel like treating myself.

So lets just dive straight in!  The first thing I've got my eyes on is the well talked about NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation.  They have a little stall up in the city so I think I might head up and see what colour would suit my skin best.  I would prefer to just order online but I wouldn't want to spend all that money to get the wrong colour.


Next up is the NARS blush in orgasm.  I want to try a couple of the NARS blushes but when I was last in the shop this one really jumped out at me.  I figure if I try one and love it I can always go back and get more!  The same goes for most of the products here really - they're all sort of testers.

Moving on we have the nyx finishing sprays.  I can't decide if I want to try the Matte Finish or the Dewy Finish.  At the minute I think I'm leaning more towards the dewy finish.
I also want to try a couple of the nyx Jumbo Eye Pencils starting off with milk.  I really like a lot of these pencils but I want to try this one first and see if I like them.  I've heard a lot of good things about this product and on a plus side this brand is so much cheaper than the others!


Falling back into the more expensive brands I'm looking to try out some Stila products.  I have two here that I'm liking the sound of, the first being the Stay All Day Precision Glide Pencil for eyebrows.  I like that it is dual ended and looks like it would give a nice precise line.


And the last item in this post is the Stila Eyes are the Window Spirit Palette.  I really like the look of a lot of their palettes and I struggled to pick which one I would want to sample first - but after a lot of oohing and ahing I think I'm going to go for this one.

So that marks the end of my wish list for now but no doubt I'll be adding to this wish list daily!  Do you guys have any recommendations for me?  What is top on your wish list?

robynisabella x

All images are stock images from the relevant product websites or found online if the relevant image could not be found on the website.  If you require credit for these photos please contact me and I will amend this post to include credit where it is due.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Honestly would recommend the Nars weightless foundation!! I think its one of them things you won't realise how AMAZING it is until you try it on!
    It is super runny in texture but i guess it makes it easier to blend!

    ~Thevya
    truelythevs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!

      I've heard a lot of people say it's really runny. I'm glad you like it I can't wait to try!

      robynisabella x

      Delete
  3. Now adding all these products to my wishlist! Haha

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all look so good don't they?! Let me know what you think if you try any!

      robynisabella x

      Delete