Wednesday 29 April 2015

4th Anniversary!

Hey guys!

Today was just a really nice relaxed day spent with my favourite person.  My boyfriend and I celebrated our fourth year together today and it turned out to be a lovely day.  We had a lazy morning watching our favourite things on Netflix and generally just lounging around.  Spending time with him is always great and he puts a smile on my face every day.

My boyfriend got home from uni with a lovely surprise for me.  I hadn't asked for it and it was a total shock but I am so happy because I love Humans of New York on facebook.  If you haven't heard of it I highly recommend you go and check it out - it's really a work of art and what I have seen so far of the book has been amazing!



Later we decided to head out for dinner.  We didn't realise how late it had got though so we didn't have long at the restaurant in the end which was a bit annoying because we didn't have time for dessert!  It ended up we just bought some ingredients from the local shop and made some fab desserts at home.  I'll update more regarding our dinner on Friday.

All in all we've had a great day and have just enjoyed spending time with one another.  I hope you have all had fantastic days too!  What did you do today?

robynisabella x 

2 comments:

  1. Aw i love the book! So inspirational!!! Lovely post!

    ~Thevya
    truelythevs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually so good! I've been trying to limit myself to only a couple of pages because I don't want to get through it too quick!!

      robynisabella x

      Delete